Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Apple delight

The top pic has the changes done in it. All Idid was rework the light glare. Below is before pics, taken in better lighting.

The second in my fruit series. Also on 8x8 canvas. I have always wanted to paint an apple and well, now I don't know if I care to ever again. This was so time consuming, way more detail than I ever gave an apple credit for. I still have a few finishing touches to do, but here they are!



Acrylic on canvas


2007

$75.00
Gifted to my mom-by demand for her birthday---she marched me down to the store the minute I told her I had taken it down there.

5 comments:

Madame Bluestocking said...

Incredible! You are amazing!

The Chatty Housewife said...

This is one of my favorites of yours. The apple looks like a photograph- so realistic!

The Chatty Housewife said...

I like the change. I never noticed the white area before, but I like it better now. It is such an amazing painting and I really wish I could see it in person!!!

J C said...

I didn't notice this when I was here before (always in a hurry, that's me!) but your apple is very trompe l'oeil. Looks ready to pick off the canvas. Nice work!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!

maria